*MAMUSKA DUBLIN returns Friday 1st March 2013 @ THE BACK LOFT, 7.30pm*
La Cat Salons calls local, national and international artists to participate in the upcoming Mamuska Dublin! This is a unique occasion to present and view evolving works, raw ideas, unrehearsed visions, trials and errors, short masterpieces, playful nonsense, first steps... all in the context of an informal environment where like-minded artists meet, mingle, discuss and receive feedback from the audience. Be a part of it!
* open to works in the fields of dance, live performance, live installation, sound and video art
* all works must be under 10 minutes long
* all works must have very simple technical set up and requirements
* send title, duration and brief description of work submitted
* send short CV of people involved
* inclusion of supporting material is recommended
*Closing Date For Submissions: Monday 18th February*
Email all submissions to La Cat Salons curator Brigit McCone at email@example.com. Mamuska Dublin is supported by the Arts Council Small Festivals Scheme and is an inhouse production of La Catedral Studios. Pictured artists: Hillary Williams & Carol Walsh.